About this Video
One of the biggest issues of maintaining a large network is being able to assess and tune its performance over time. At Armature Systems, we are using tools such as Mongo DB in order to collect large datasets of network diagnostics. This allows us to conduct network assessment in the fraction of the time.
What you’ll Learn
- How we use data analytics to analyze large amounts of network switch configurations
- How unfiltered data can be parsed to valuable data and fed into MongoDB
- How to look at documents in MongoDB
- Keep record of their network device details e.g version, model, vlans, etc…
- Request a security audit on their network devices
- Conduct a network audit more quickly and more accurately
- Google’s Text FSM: python module that helps parse semi formatted text.